Sunday, March 8, 2009

Green Monster

I finally have a sweater that completely worked the way I wanted. This sweater fits the way I like a little loose and long. The sleeves are the right length. This was a true joy to knit. I used lopi lite and size 8 needles. It didn't take that long to knit. I finally put the buttons on today, actually wore it to work last night without the buttons. It was going to have a zipper but couldn't find the color or size to make me happy. The ribbing up the front was suppose to butt up with the zipper. It makes a nice detail now. I like the ribbing for the button bands. The collar folds well, I did add some short rows to help it lay right. Now I have a go base sweater to work from for all of the rest I will be knitting. I am excited for the sock knit a long on School House Press starting tomorrow. I will learn to knit two socks at once on two circular needles.

No comments: